In today’s video find out what are the money habits behind every rich person from Kevin Hart, Ramit Sethi, Marie Forleo and more! You’ll get expert advice on how to obtain knowledge, take control of your money, never say NO to honest money, aim to become an owner and invest smart.

★CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN 30 DAYS★
Evan has personally picked the 30 messages you need to hear to change your life in 30 days. Sign Up Now for FREE! You get a video emailed to you daily, his #BestLife30 roadmap, and bonus worksheets to guide you towards finally living your best life!

★★★ UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here:

★★★ MOTIVATE YOURSELF DAILY ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for 254 days to give you the motivation you need to start your day. Find out here:

★★★#GIRLBOSS WOMEN LEADERS ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning from a successful woman leader for the next 254 days. Find out here:

★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
• 10 UNIVERSAL SKILLS That Are HARD to Learn, BUT Will Pay Off FOREVER! | #BelieveLife:
• How BILLIONAIRES THINK | Success ADVICE From the TOP | #BelieveLife:
• 3 Amazing HABITS That The 1% Use EVERYDAY! | #BelieveLife:

✔ SOURCES ✔
JRE Clips
Tom Bilyeu
Marie Forleo
Lewis Howes
Evan Carmichael
david raksajaya

#BelieveLife theme song by Teeklef:

❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.

⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.

¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?:
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?:
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?:
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?:

ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram:
• Twitter:
• Facebook:
• Website:
—————————————————————————–
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂
Much love,
Evan
#Believe

source

43 thoughts on “5 MONEY HABITS Behind EVERY RICH Person! | #BelieveLife”
  1. This is brain food! Evan we really appreciate your work. Man your truly a blessings to the community! I'm willing to lend my services to you and your team i'm an engineer/ producer. I'll edit your audio or make music for your channel.. Your the greatest dude! I really have a different look towards certain things! Much blessings

  2. #Believe … Just with the first half of the video I realize that I don't have money, even when I want financial freedom, because deep inside I just want money for everyday needs for me and my family, and not for doing big things for us and others…

  3. Respect and love to Kev Hart, he spoke absolute TRUTH in a clear concise manner and you can tell it came from the heart. Your opinion on his comedy is your opinion, but he said nothing wrong here. Very inspiring…🙌🏾✊🏾

  4. I learn to redefine my definition of freedom. I am a teacher who left the classroom and I am very nervous about it. But after viewing your series, I feel that I need to focus on the present and not so much in the past/future. I want that control of my life but I still have to think bigger when it comes to defining what my freedom is. ~Audrey

  5. I don't like how the video starts with Evan saying that we have a "lack of belief in yourself." I found the One Word book, which was otherwise good, was saying similar. It kept assuming we are not already successful. I do believe in myself, and I am already successful. I definitely intend to be more successful, but I am not just getting started – I've been at this a while. Is this channel just for people who have never tasted any type of success?

  6. I believe that people who get started now will be multi millionaires, i am going to do it, so are you. Lets go. Universe will deliver. Lets attract positivity only. 👊🥂
    Evan Carmichael, you also👊😎

  7. LOVE this channel! 99% is awesome, but #2 here (Tom) is part of the other 1%. He did tons of talking without saying much at all. Very interesting different approach of starting top down, rather than first examining what’s wrong. Other than that, meh…

  8. In our game of monopoly if you sleep you don’t get rent…..this teaches you to pay attention to your business😂😀😂. If a player lands on your property and you don’t ask you don’t get the rent. No direct debts setup on a monopoly….

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *